Being a Study Program that produces professional experts, educated, skilled, responsible and able to adapt to technological developments and methods of effective and efficient work in the field of Building Construction Engineering.
- Conducting education to produce senior experts who are able to work professionally in their field, adaptive to the demands of the development of work and community needs.
- Conducting applied research on Civil Construction Engineering that can be implemented in short, medium and long term to support the development of applied technology to support government programs and meet the needs of the community.
- Carrying out community service in the form of potential development in problem solving in community environment through the utilization of science and technology to support the improvement of quality of life.
- Developing cooperation with the general public, national and international institutions and alumni ties to accelerate the development of programs in harmony with Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi.
- Facilitate the publication / dissemination of the results of applied research and community service.
- Graduation Profile:
- Civil Construction Site Foreman / civil civil construction engineer: An expert who is able to carry out the implementation of the stages and methods of implementation and ensure the achievement of civil construction targets by taking into account the technical requirements related to construction safety, K3 and environmental aspects so as to solve the problem in the process of building civil construction in working area.
- Civil Construction Site Supervisor / supervisor of civil construction: An expert who is able to supervise the stages and methods of implementation to ensure the achievement of civil construction targets by taking into account technical requirements related to construction, safety and environmental targets.
Mastery of Knowledge
- Mastering applied mathematics, principles of physics and chemistry, engineering principles, and engineering design, for the design of a limited scale1, the execution and supervision of buildings
- Mastering the principle of testing and measurement of building components according to codes and standards
- Mastering the construction methods to implement and oversee the implementation of building buildings
- Mastering technical references (codes) and construction standards applicable in the area of work
- Master the principles of environmental science, factual knowledge of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), economic, and social
- Mastering communications engineering knowledge (oral, technical reports, and graphics)
- Mastering factual knowledge about developments in the field of building technology
- Mastering the procedures and work standards (SOP) of building buildings in practice areas, studios and laboratory activities by applying the principles of SMK3L
- Complete wide-ranging work by analyzing the data and methods that are appropriate and selected from a variety of methods that have or have not been raw and by analyzing the data;
- Demonstrate performance with quantifiable quality and quantity;
- Solving job problems with traits and contexts appropriate to their field of applied expertise, grounded in logical and innovative thinking, implemented and accountable for results independently;
- Prepare reports on outcomes and work processes accurately and legitimately, communicating effectively to others who need them;
- Responsible for achievement of group work;
- To supervise and evaluate the completion of work assigned to the worker under his / her responsibility;
- Conduct a self-evaluation process of working groups under their responsibility, and manage the development of self-employment competencies
- Able to apply applied mathematics, natural sciences (physics, chemistry) and engineering principles for the design of a limited scale1, the execution and supervision of buildings
- Able to identify and resolve clearly defined issues of building implementation by analyzing data, utilizing technical standards and guidance, and being able to choose the right method of settlement by taking into account aspects of health, public safety, environment (SMK3L), legal and economic aspects
- Able to design a limited-scale engineering design, which meets construction standards3
- Able to draw building construction techniques to support the planning process, design and construction implementation in accordance with technical specifications manually and / or using software
- Able to carry out site surveying work for building structures to support the planning, design and construction process using the latest equipment presented in the drawing format
- Able to make cost estimates and make job description descriptions of the building’s technical planning with reference to technical drawings, technical specifications, schedule work execution to produce Bill of Quantity (BQ) and project cost
- Able to perform testing and quality control based on the procedures and standards of construction material testing, soil feasibility test, process test data and create test reports for the purposes of construction phase
- Able to realize the engineering design4 (detailed engineering design) of the building according to the chosen construction method and able to supervise the construction process, to meet the eligibility of the structure, Work Plan and Conditions, and contract value, taking into account the safety and health aspects of work and environment (SMK3L)
- Able to create contract documents5 and administrative requirements for the planning, implementation and post construction phases
GLOSSARYCalcuses1: The design of buildings is limited to the level of complexity by using the current standard technology, engineering design 2: the product of standard-based design process, technical guidance and technical reference includes: analysis results, drawing design, Work Plan and Conditions (specification technical guidelines) and the Biayastandar Construction Budget Plan3: Indonesian National Standards and / or Norms-Standards-Guidelines and Manual3 (technical guidance, applicable standards and guidelines issued and authorized by the designated ministries or design codes and standards applicable to their working area) Detailed design engineering 4: The product of the detailed design process includes: design essence, analysis result, drawing design, Work Plan and Conditions (technical specifications), and Budget Plan Costs5: contracts along with procurement documents include design drawings, general, specific terms and methods of implementation, meng refer to the Minister of Public Works Regulation No.14 of 2013 on Contract Document Standards
- Consultant Services Company Infrastructure Planner,
- Infrastructure Supervisory Consultant Services Company,
- Construction Management Consultant Services Company,
- Infrastructure Contractor Services Company,
- Technical and / or technical supervisory staff in the Government (local to national level), etc.
- Able to complete the work of execution and supervision of buildings, choosing appropriate construction methods of various standards of construction implementation, capable of analyzing technical data, and able to demonstrate the performance of construction implementation in accordance with the required quality and quantity measured,
- Mastering the theoretical concepts in the field of building knowledge in general, and able to formulate the solution of the problem of building construction in procedural,
- Able to manage the working group and prepare a written report comprehensively,
- Responsible for work according to job title and can be given responsibility for the achievement of group work.