– Ticketing Supervisor: Associate Expert who is able to convey all flight service information by reading availability systems either manually or computerized, Able to record and make consumer requests in the Passanger Name Record (PNR), Calculate ticket prices along with taxes, insurance, and other costs, issuing tickets according to consumer demand, and able to make records and reporting for each ticket that comes out. Able to oversee operational activities in the field of reservation and ticketing;
– Tour Operator: Associate Expert who understands the characteristics of each tour package product, knows the types of travel package products, Understands the calculation techniques of making tour packages, able to sale travel packages to consumers, and able to make travel packages according to consumer demand. Able to oversee operational activities in the field of travel;
– Travel Product Sales & Marketing Supervisor: Associate Expert who understands the characteristics of consumers from different groups, able to communicate with consumers from different groups, able to make promotional media for travel products, able to sell travel products to consumers from different groups, and able to achieve target of selling travel products at any given time period;
– Tour Guide: Associate Experts who understand the role of the Tour Guide that is tailored to their functions such as local guides on tourist attractions, in districts / cities and in the province, able to comply with regulations and carry out the code of ethics Guide, fluent in Indonesian and one of foreign languages, able to explain as many comments as possible about tourist attractions according to their functions, able to explain all travel activities to tourists, able to deal with critical situations and conditions (emergency) and able to conduct tour guides along the trip;
– Tour Leader (Inbound and Outbound): Associate Expert who understands the role and function of the leader of tour groups, able to run the main and special tour leader, obey and implement the code of ethics tour leader, fluent in communicating using Indonesian and one of foreign languages, understand the characteristics of tourists from various regions or other countries as well as able to adjust their needs, able to comment on travel activities to help the Tour Guide, able to handle all precarious conditions on an emergency situation, have leadership skills in arranging travel trips, and able to report travel results tourism;
– Business Event (MICE) Coordinator: Associate Expert who knows the importance of organizing business events, knowing the differences in Meeting, Incentive, Conference, and Exhibition. Able to make event management planning, Able to make operational planning events, Able to plan HR for events, Able to make financial planning events, Able to make event marketing planning, Able to manage the legality of organizing events, Able to manage event risks, and Able to make event evaluations;
– Special Event Organizer: Associate expert who knows the importance of organizing events, both personal events, sport events and other forms. Able to plan, manage and organize events. Able to compile HR, arrange marketing activities, manage finances, anticipate risks, arrange event legalities. Able to evaluate events;
– Ground Handling Staff: Associate expert who knows the area of the airport and knows the management of Ground Handling at the airport of departure and arrival, manage travel documents needed, find out services at the departure and arrival. Know special services for passengers with special needs. Understand the process of checking in to boarding.
Graduates can work in Airline, Travel Agent, Tour Operators, Tour Guide, Airport, Travel Consultants, MICE Companies (Meeting, Incentive, Conference and Exhibition) or EO (Event Organizer), Cargo, Transportation Principal, Tourism Development Board or at Government in tourism sector.
The curriculum in the study program is based on the results of studies and communication with industry as a stake holder. English mastery both oral and written becomes a priority in the learning process of tourism subjects. Besides that, other foreign language professions, namely Mandarin Language, are given for 4 semesters.