– Asset Procurement Officer: Able to plan, implement and control asset procurement;
– Asset Administrator: Able to apply the asset inventory process by taking into account the legal aspects of assets;
– Basic Asset Appraiser: Able to conduct basic asset valuation for the assessment of land, property, and business valuations in accordance with the Indonesian Appraisal Code of Ethics;
– Facility Supervisor, Asset Estimator, Property Analyst, Project Supervisor, Building Inspector, Asset Inspector: Able to operate and maintain physical assets;
– Asset Management Information System Assistant: Able to apply the Asset Management Information System.
a. BUMN companies such as PLN, Telkom, Jasamarga, etc.
b. BUMD companies such as Regional Drinking Water Companies
c. National and foreign financial and banking companies
d. Government agencies include the Ministry of Public Works, Regional Government and Central Government, and the Ministry of Finance
e. Become an entrepreneur, among others as a consultant for managing or valuing assets
f. Private companies such as housing developers, shopping center management, shop business management.