– become an executor in the manufacturing process
– One to two years of working as a manufacturing process designer
– One to two years after working as a supervisor or supervision of the manufacturing process
– Manage and be able to do types of work in both conventional and non-conventional machining.
– Carry out and be able to carry out the formation process (hot forming and cold forming, casting and molding)
– able to carry out fabrication, joining, welding and assembling processes, including material finishing, coating / coating / treatment.
– able to design production systems, process planning and facilities, select equipment and tools, and ergonomic and safety aspects
– Conduct and implement quality systems and Indonesian national standards (SNI), inspection / test / validation, and treatment systems
• Engineering personnel in the Consultan Services Industry
• Developer Services
• Installation of Maintenance and Testing of Electric Power Installations
• Electricity Technology Development
• Instructors / Teachers at the Electricity Education and Training Institute